Monday 13 March 2017

Fancy Pants

Ok so all these festival line up's being released over the past month is making me want to work my ass off all the way through spring/early summer to fund these bloody tickets. 

Right now, wireless is making all my festival dreams come true but making my pockets thirsty af with the amount of dope ass rap artists on the bill. It's most definitely looking like i'm booking at least 2/3 of the dates. I mean, i honestly feel like i have to see chance the rapper perform 'no problem' live before i die? Secondly, skepta's bae, so...enough said. And the weeknd 'party monster' live ...would just be a madnesssss and you know it.



Then there's v fest..Honestly even knowing Pink just might do a few tracks from the misunderstood album is helping me reach a decision toward tickets; and then there's Stormzy.... i don't need to say anything else tbh do i. 
Lastly, coachella is 100% on my bucket list of things to do before i die, but that's obvs way way off!



 

I don't know what it is, but after my first trip to wireless a few years back I've made it my mission to try & go to a festival every summer. You get such a buzz off being in a sea of people, outside, with drinks flowing, sun shining, surrounded by friends, everyone feeling turnt and lit just enjoying live music from amazing artists.






And then thinking about the money your spending on tickets in ratio to the amount of artists your seeing performing live all day. It's a no brainer tbh. I think of it as a little money that i can work off, going towards uh-mazing memories with my favourite people at my favorite time of year.




1. Coat: & Other Stories
2. Top: H&M
3. Trousers: Zara
4. Trainers: Nike
5. Necklace: Vintage Market





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yesss to this outfit! You're so pretty & stylish x

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig