Monday 20 February 2017

Leather & Lace







 



  1. Jacket: Topshop
  2. Top: & Other Stories
  3. Bodysuit: & Other Stories
  4. Jeans: Topshop
  5. Trainers: Nike 
Over the past few days in London it's felt a lot like spring, which means 3 things: lighter coats, lifted moods & less layers yay! When i layer in London i feel like iv'e been through the whole four seasons just on one trip to work and back. 
On a packed train peeling back my scarf, wooly hat and jumper, then out on the street again with my chapped ankles freezing in my culottes. I just want it to stay like this till summer tbh. Life feels so much easier when the weather's not being a selfish cow.

But anyway, have you ever brought lingerie that's way to pretty to be worn underneath your clothes? Yup, that's me. So this bodysuit has now officially doubled up as outerwear and underwear and i'm not ashamed. 
Lastly a quick side note: This leather jacket has and always will drown me because its actually 'topshop tall' and i'm 'topshop petite' but it was on sale, the last one and size 8 so taking all that into account, I would've been hella stupid to let supermodel sarah with her long arms steal it.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig