Friday 3 February 2017

Writing On The Wall





  

  1. Coat: New Look
  2. Shirt: & Other Stories
  3. Trousers: Topshop
  4. Trainers: Schuh 
So its offical, I don't know how to dress for winter and still be 'on trend'. Like either my im freezing and my whole body feels like i've been chilling on a door with jack & rose in the ocean OR i'm super snuggly, with a hat, scarf, gloves the whole shabang looking like a 12 year old who's bunked school. There's no in-between with me. Even layering, like people are out here wearing 20,000 layers under their leather jacket?!
But anyway, I found it super hard to pair trousers with this shirt because its so huge on (Im talking HUGE) But my trusty topshop culottes came through (obvs) and tied everything together. My love for culottes will never die <3 
And how have i got through life without a pair of nude trainers please? My new ellesse babies are my right hand, they're my go to <3

SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig